(The following announcement is taken from the release notes)
The AFP Renderer development team (that’s Pete and I) is pleased to announce the release of AFP Renderer 1.1.0.
This latest release can be downloaded from http://afp-renderer.sourceforge.net/download.html.
The important changes since the last release (1.0.2) are:
- added support for outline fonts
- added sample fonts with distribution
- added XML2AFP command-line utility
- added examples
- fixed rendering of tables removing double lines
- fixed rendering of tables in landscape
- fixed shading table cell problem in landscape
- expanded and updated documentation
Existing users should read the notes on upgrading the configuration in http://afp-renderer.sourceforge.net/configuring.html, as the structure of afp-fonts.xml has changed slightly.
For more information about the AFP Renderer, see http://afp-renderer.sourceforge.net/.