Here’s a few random updates about what I’ve been doing with Exubero…
- My blog finally has a picture of me on it. I spent about an hour playing around in the Gimp, and thought that the result looked pretty neat. However, my wife couldn’t stop laughing at it, so I guess it’s back to the drawing board.
- I’ve updated the slide shows to use version 1.1 of s5, and adapted the styles to fit in with the theme of the rest of the rest of this website. Have a look at Introduction to Ant and Introduction to CruiseControl to see the changes.
- Jeffrey Fredrick posted a link to my Project Dependencies Using Ant article on the Developer Testing blog. Now I must be famous!
- Which reminds me, I really must have a play around with the copy of Agitator that Jeffrey sent me. It looks like it really address the combinatorical test coverage problem in an elegant and automated way. If you can afford it, that is.
- I’m finishing up at Point Solutions at the end of this month, so it’s time to get the CV back out there.