It’s been over 6 months since the last release, so I’m well overdue for this: I’ve just released version 1.1.0 of the Ant Script Library.
There are quite a number of small enhancements throughout the library, and I’ve been filling in missing documentation, too. Here’s a summary of the major changes between version 1.0.2 and 1.1.0:
- Added new release module asl-release.xml.
- Added application package module asl-java-package.xml.
- Updated documentation for reports module
- New Java static analysis reports:
- Added new SCM modules:
- New introductory tutorial
- Enhancements to the Ivy tasks
- Link generated JavaDoc to JRE JavaDoc
Please go to the download page if you want to try it out.